Saving The Life Of An Allergy Sufferer

When my son was sixteen he unexpectedly suffered an allergic reaction to a nut ice cream.  We rushed him to St Helier A&E and within minutes of our arrival his blood pressure had dropped dangerously low and his throat was swelling up due to anaphylactic shock.  The staff rushed into action and within minutes he was put on to drips and monitored continuously.  He made a full recovery and we are very grateful to St Helier – if the nearest A&E had been in Tooting he might not have survived.

Hilary Wortley, Wallington

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *